If there’s a pint mint ice cream in your freezer, this recipe for an old-fashioned Grasshopper Cocktail will definitely make a Lasting Impression. This dreamy after dinner drink is pure pleasure with every cocoa-minty sip. For decades, the Grasshopper was a Wisconsin supper club staple, made with blended ice cream. It’s perfect because it’s sweet but not too sweet. Using equal parts green crème de menthe, crème de cacao, and cream; everything is shaken until frothy and served in your fanciest martini glass with chocolate shavings or a cocoa dusted rim. I hope you will give it a try! Cheers!
How to make a Grasshopper Cocktail:
- 4 cups of vanilla ice cream (or mint ice cream!)
- 1 1/2 ounces green crème de menthe
- 1 1/2 ounces crème de cocoa
- In a blender combine the ice cream, crème de menthe, and crème de cocoa.
- Pour into two chilled glasses and garnish with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!